Saturday 21 April 2012

I've started Vlogging!

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Here's my first couple of Vlogs that i posted on YouTube over the last few days.  Now don't judge me too harshly!  I'm still getting the hang of it.  But what better way to learn then just doing it...kinda like loosing your virginity really.  Practice makes perfect...well...!

The one below is basically a video version of my Blog "Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays."



This one is my very first Vlog.  The one that I will look back on fondly when i have 73 billion followers and think "Ah, i remember that one.  I was so young and naive!"


If you're a YouTuber - please SUBSCRIBE to my Channel www.youtube.com/anactorsguide2galaxy and feel free to SHARE the link with whatever Socail Media site that it is you use!  Help me get to that modest figure of 73 Billion :)  And remember, i'm not just an actor.  I'm a person too.

Thanks,
Karlos.

No comments: